Rates / Forms of Payment Accepted:
$150.00 for Intake Appointment (Initial appointment only)
ATTN: Please plan to be at Intake Appointment for approximately 60 - 90 minutes. After we schedule the Intake Appointment, I will e-mail you an invitation to create a Client Portal and send you Intake Paperwork. Please accept my invitation to create a Client Portal and complete all Intake Paperwork prior to Intake Appointment. Thank you.
$110.00 for an Individual Therapy session - 50 / 60 minute session
$120.00 for a Couples Therapy session - 50 / 60 minute session
$120.00 for a Family Therapy without Client session - 50 / 60 minute session
$120.00 for a Family Therapy with Client session - 50 / 60 minute session
$40.00 for a Group Therapy session ($50.00 per couple for Powerful Play Parenting Group) - 50 / 60 minute session
$65.00 for a Missed Appointment Fee
ATTN: This Missed Appointment Fee applies when an advance notice of
24 hours prior to appointment time is not given for cancellations or rescheduling of
appointment, except in situations where an emergency existed. This fee is the client's
responsibility and cannot be billed to insurance companies.
*** Interested in scheduling a workshop for your agency training? Workshop topics vary and can be tailored to fit your agency needs. ***
Please contact Elizabeth to discuss details of what you are interested in and get a quote for established rates. (Rates include preparation time for workshop, time conducting workshop, copies of hand outs for participants, and transportation to / from workshop location)
Forms of Payment Accepted:
Major Credit or Debit Cards (American Express, Discover, Master Card, VISA, Health Savings Account)
*Sliding Scale Reduced Fees are offered to those who meet eligibility criteria.
If interested, please ask for a copy of the Sliding Scale Reduced Fees Request form to see if you meet criteria. Eligibility is based on the 2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines. Eligibility is not a guarantee and is only offered to those who meet the criteria identified on form. For those who meet eligibility, service fees must be paid in cash at the time of appointment.
** NOTE: Missed Appointment Fees are not given a reduced rate. **
*Insurance Policies Currently Accepted by Compassionate Counseling, LLC:
ANTHEM Blue Cross Blue Shield
United Health Care / OPTUM
*Insurances Compassionate Counseling, LLC has Applied to be Credentialed with and Pending Approval:
Tri-care / Humanna
* Secondary insurances are not accepted *
* Full payment of services is due at the time services are rendered *
* A waiting list has been created for the insurances that Compassionate Counseling, LLC is Pending Approval to be Credentialed with if you would like your name to be added to this list. I cannot guarantee when the credentialing process will be done or if Compassionate Counseling, LLC will definitely be approved. If you elect to be put on a waiting list, you are doing so with the understanding that you are not accepted as a client until you attend and participate in the Intake appointment and you understand that therapist cannot tell you how long the wait will be. *
* If you would like to schedule an Intake appointment and have an insurance that is still pending approval please feel free to ask about the Reduced Fees for self-pay that I have available *
* Have questions? Please feel free to contact me to ask any questions you may have. Thank you. *
/ 1 Thessalonians 5 : 11a "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up"